How your property is marketed is the key to the length of time it takes us to find the right tenant for you. Our business is to know what marketing tools will work best to get your home leased. This is where our many years of expertise come in. Our experience in this field, along with our knowledge of real estate in the Austin, Pflugerville, and Round Rock markets will get the job done. You can trust us to handle the leasing of your home promptly and with complete professionalism.
With each of our property management packages, Silver, Gold, and Platinum, Sulthar Properties will perform the following steps to lease your rental home:
- Inspect and recommend any necessary repairs to make the property ready for leasing and bring it up to the Texas Property Code (TPC)
- Handle any necessary make-ready repairs on your behalf
- To attract drive-by prospects, we place an appealing yard sign at the property.
- Place a lock box
- Take indoor and outdoor digital pictures of your rental property
- Provide you with a market comparative analysis (CMA) of your rental home and recommend a rent amount
- List your rental home on popular sites such as Trulia, Zillow , and Hotpads.com
- Sulthar Properties utilizes Tenant Turner leasing system to manage and coordinate all tenant inquiries and showings. Click here to view our current properties available for rent.
- Synchronize your rental home through AppFolio Listing synchronization gateway
- Tenant prospects submit online lease applications from our website. All prospective tenants must undergo our tenant screening process and follow our rental criteria.
- Prepare lease in accordance with Texas law -- we use Professional Industry Standard Lease. We sign all our leases electronically using DocuSign. All the parties including owners get a copy of the lease in their email. Please click here to watch a video and learn more about the lease we use.