Repair and Maintenance Services
As part of our property management services, Sulthar Properties handles maintenance, repairs, and make-readies of your rental properties. After you sign one of our property management agreements (Silver, Gold, or Platinum), if the property is vacant, we will walk through the property, suggest any necessary repairs to make the property ready for leasing, and bring it up to the Texas Property Code.
Upon leasing, Sulthar Properties handles any maintenance and repairs. Each owner is required to maintain a repair reserve depending on the property management package they choose. Sulthar Properties requires the property owner's written approval for any repairs exceeding the amount mentioned in the management agreement.
Sulthar Properties uses independent contractors to perform all necessary repairs. Once a tenant moves out, Sulthar Properties will walk through the property and handle the make-ready for you prior to a new tenant move-in. Sulthar Properties handles utility services on your behalf if you choose either the Gold or Platinum packages.
With Sulthar Properties, your property is in safe hands. It is important to us that your property is well-maintained and remains in good condition.
- We contact qualified, reasonably-priced independent contractors who have the required experience and expertise to get the job done right at competitive prices
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money
- We help avoid costly repairs through routine preventive walk-throughs
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property at a higher standard
- We work hard to make sure all maintenance requests are handled promptly